November in Australia
The National Social Calendar in Australia this November 2015:
New South Wales
- Blackheath Rhododendron Festival
- Glen Innes Land of the Beardies Bush Festival
- Benalla Rose Festival
- Mansfield Mountain Country Festival
- Melbourne Cup Horse Races
- Adelaide Christmas Pageant
- Festival Fremantle
- Margaret River Wine Region Festival
- Leavers Week
- Deloraine Tasmanian Craft Fair
Aussie Trivia Questions
- Culture: What is the Australian National Salute?
- Employment: What does a 'Drover' move from a farm to a port?
- Slang: What kind of a marathon effort is involved in a 'bangaroo'?
- History: Which explorer named the Murray River in 1829?
- Geography: Including Tasmania, is Australia taller or wider than itself?
- Cooking: When making damper: do you use plain flour or self raising?
- Wildlife: What is the fastest land based animal in the world?
- Economy: What natural resource is currently Australia's most profitable export?
- Geography: In 1862, explorer John McDouall Stuart crossed the continent from 'South to North' or from 'North to South'?
- Wildlife: Do people eat Scrub Turkey meat or Kangaroo meat or both?
- Cooking: In the process of making 'billy tea'.. when do you swing it?
- Cooking: What type of food is a 'snag'?
- Slang: If someone tells you 'get off your bike.' What do they want you to do?
- Culture: In what Australian town is the 'Black Stump' located?
- Wildlife: Which is more dangerous - a salt water crocodile or a fresh water crocodile?